At Kirklees Employment Service we take mental health in the workplace seriously. That’s why we have expanded our provision to really focus on helping existing workplaces develop their own provision. We can support you and your employees in lots of different ways, including the following:
- Do you have employees who are struggling with their mental health? We can help you and them with thinking about reasonable adjustments that will help them stay in work.
- Do you generally want to promote mental health in your workplace? How about chatting to us about workshops we can deliver and resources we can give you and your staff.
- We can help support you to organise Team Days/Wellbeing Days, provide drop-in sessions and so much more
- Are you worried about a colleague, or yourself? You are also more than welcome to refer to our normal pathways and receive confidential support and advice.
- Are you passionate about mental health? You or your employees could become a peer champion and help with our other workshops and events – this would really help the company’s social value return as well by supporting others!
See below for our Employer Engagement Support Leaflet: